Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lolitas Photo Nude Pics

"So tell me more you dirty old trollop, just what thoughts have you been having that I should know about?"

Casey turned back to Dylan and handed him a plastic cup, and then one to John. She filled each cup about half way, then put the bottle to her lips and threw her head back taking a long pull off the bottle. The movement caused her huge tits to push out from her torso and right into Dylan's face. When she finished drinking, she slipped back into the water.

"Buffy, I think we should change our clothes and take a nap."

After class, she had followed him down to the refectory, and had made sure she was next to him in the queue. From there, it wasn't hard to get him to join her at a table. They chatted all through lunch, and got on really well. It was Jason who actually asked her out.

"Hi, Katie, this is Father Andrews from church." The girl recognized the voice of her priest from St. Frederick's.

"Time to get you cleaned off you dirty little slut." He told me to bend over, and He pressed His cock deep into my ass. The sudden pain sent a shiver through me, and I let out a moan. He grabbed the back of my hair, and used it to pull me back onto His cock. His cock was ripping and tearing at my ass, and I was making a lot of noise.

"You're lucky Grandma wasn't in here," John told Carissa. "But I'm sure glad I get to see you like this. You're looking especially fetching this morning." And he thought to himself again just how beautiful she was. Her sleep-mussed hair and lips swollen from his kisses reminded him of a center-fold. He'd waited so long for her to grow up, and he'd groomed her all these years. Taught her to feel comfortable with her body, and with nudity, both hers and his. Taught her to love him, and especially to love being touched by him. And most of all, he never let her feel ashamed or embarrassed about what they did. Part of what made him want her so much was the naive innocence that surrounded her like a veil. Her honesty and openness drove him wild, and her sweet obedience nearly pushed him over the edge. She was turning into everything he'd ever dreamed of.

Cy cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, please take out your tickets, and check the number." This seemed redundant to Cass, but she kept quiet. "The person who holds the number matching the number on this bead will receive this handmade frame. . . " He gestured toward Cass. "Ahem. Well then. Will the person who holds ticket number 'one' please come forward to. . . " His voice trailed off.

At first I just sat there trying to get used to the feeling, and then he began to move underneath me. The feeling was too intense to describe in words. I just knew that for every stroke my body seemed to relax more and more until it finally took over and went into autopilot. A while later my breath had grown ragged and I could feel my impending orgasm.

“Lemonade?” he said to me and I nodded my head. I had been struck dumb and I felt foolish. Instead I tried to put across an air of silent sophistication. Clad in my blue school uniform I failed miserably. I squirmed thinking of the white knee high socks I was wearing, I must have looked like a country bumpkin! I watched him walk across the room with elegant strides. He was wearing black jeans; they looked expensive cut trousers but were in fact jeans. Tight fitting jeans around a firm, supple bum. I shivered but not with the cold.

A slow, dark realization came over Jack. He looked at his wife's naked form, crusted semen caked to her inner thighs told a sordid tale he was wont to believe.

Now she needed more for herself, needed to be part of this collage. Adjusting her own place from spectator to participant in one movement, she swung round to kneel immediately behind Julia, straddling Ryan's chest. His hands instantly began to roam across her back and the top of her beautiful firm arse.

So, I sat there casually tossing my self off until I shot stream after stream of cum all over my chest and stomach. I scooped some off with my finger, and tasted it. Slightly saltier than Jim's I noted. And then it occurred to me....I was no longer "straight". I was "bi".

After Tara's tongue scooped up the last of Mike's cum she crawled up and met Gail in a deep, wild kiss. Tara then kissed Gail all over her face and neck and Mike watched excitedly as Tara's tongue played with Gail's ear. Tara whispered something to Gail that immediately made Gail's eyes light up with excitement. They traded one last kiss and Tara slithered off the bed and walked across the room toward her bag.

'It's been getting that way recently.'

But Deborah would have other ideas. “No, no,” she’d croon, pulling down on my shoulders with a light but insistent pressure. “That’s not what I want.”

Roger looked up at his uncle for some kind of justification for Frank’s sudden outburst.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?